Eclipse sports leggings are made using a very unique fabric. Patented in Japan, this particular fabric is probably the most sustainable polyester based textile on the market. It is made using recycled polyester fibre that began as used bottles and polyester clothing. This particular process produces a finished product that has the same quality and functionality of virgin polyester. What is particularly unique to this process of fabric making is it’s ‘closed-loop’. This means that the chemicals and water are being used over and over again meaning minimal environmental impact (the circle above the logo is our tribute to this special fabric).
But don’t just take our word for it:-
Endorsing entity: Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Japan.
- Uses a closed-loop recycling system meaning the original chemicals and water are used time and again.
- Stability qualities equivalent to that of virgin fiber.
- Low environmental impact (Polyester products are collected and recycled from the country of manufacture).
- Approx. 80 percent reduction in energy consumption
- Approx. 80 percent reduction in CO2 emission.
- 100 percent recycling facilitates compliance with the Green Purchasing Law and achievement of the Eco Mark certification criteria in Japan.
Incorporating true 4-way movement through individual panel jointing, the Eclipse sports leggings offer medium compression. They have a fibre knit construction coinjoin that provides full squat-proof coverage, perfect for leg day!
The Eclipse sports legging is medium-rise and features our trademark oversized 20mm grip band. Each leg has generous side pockets. The Apexgray logo is positioned on the front upper thigh, together with the circle denoting it’s environmental credentials.
Sizes at the moment will range from XS, S, M, L and XL but will increase.