Anyone know where February went? It may have gone by in a flash but we sure packed plenty into it at HQ so keep reading to hear all about it …
We Won Awards! 🏆
At the end of January we were thrilled to be announced as WINNERS as LuxLife’s Most Innovatively Sustainable Sportswear brand!!! And not only that, this month we have been nominated for the 2023 Innovation & Excellence Awards by CorporateLiveWire. Long may the nominations keep flooding in.
Twinning is Winning 👭
Who doesn’t love a matchy matchy outfit?! Now Little Miss Apexgray is a little older she fits in the XS and S sized and loves raiding the stock room for new leggings, tops, I even saw her rocking a Signature Hoodie last week so I love to put my matching leggings on too…. mostly to embarrass her, but also it just looks cute. And it’s not just for kids! No matter your ages, whatever your sizes, this month we’re celebrating Mothers Day 2023 with 25% off when you buy any two matching products. Just use the code TWINNING at the checkout to qualify.
⭐February Best Sellers🌟
There’s no denying there’s still a nip in the air so it’s no wonder the Storm Headband has been flying out the door. Made using the surplus material from the manufacture of our Storm leggings, these headbands are thick enough to keep the chill off your ears and hair out your face without overheating your head.
Did you know? Once the leggings have been cut and the headbands accounted for, we still keep going until as little is left as possible of this amazing peach-skin feel fabric. Our Bags for Life are also made using the remaining leftovers so you can opt to have your order packed as plastic free as possible. Simply select the Bag for Life option at checkout and ditch the plastic! What’s more – send the bag back to us to reuse and we’ll give you 10% back off your original order value!!
I’ve loved reading about your mishaps and bump notes this month and thanks for sending in your own bruise news pictures! I’m so glad I’m not the only accident prone one among us! This month’s winner is Jackie – who isn’t sure, but can only assume this beauty on her upper arm is the result of leaning for far too long on the wall chatting to her mate in the toilets on a night out. Don’t worry Jackie – we’ve all been there!!!
Keep sending in your pictures and stories for a chance to be featured in next months Bruise News!
How to help more people find us 🗺
In this day of everything being online it’s a massive undertaking to try and make sure we’re seen in all the right places. Here are just a few simple FREE ways you can help Apexgray grow and reach more people. (Copy & paste is absolutely allowed!!)
- Post a picture on your social media and remember to TAG US. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 followers or 55,000 followers, every picture you tag us in automatically shows on our pages too, and lives in the internet for ever. We’re spreading the love far and wide with every picture. Same goes for Instagram stories, reels and videos!
- Like our posts, maybe leave a little comment, and even better re-share them if possible. The way the algorithms work, every interaction with a post pushes it a little further up the ladder – meaning it is shown to more people like you. It’s like The Snowball Effect!
- Reviews Reviews Reviews!! Nowadays there are so many places to leave reviews it can get a little tiresome. But if you have a spare 5 minutes, here are just some of the places you can shout about us…..
- GOOGLE REVIEWS – click here to add a review on Google. Everything comes back to Google these days, and the more Google reviews we have, the higher up the ladder we go.
- Trustpilot – One of the most trusted independent review sites out there, these ones are worth their weight in gold for honest feedback.
- Facebook – If you have it, please do it🙏 We’re not even ranked on Facebook yet because there aren’t enough reviews. to count!
- Apexgray website/product reviews – of course individual product reviews are just as important as business reviews as a whole, after all that’s where we look when we’re shopping for something specific, so if that’s where you want to leave your mark please continue to do so.
Every single review, no matter where you leave it, is just as important to us as the next so if you only want to do one, that is absolutely alright. We appreciate it and love you even more for taking the time to say it!