www.apexgray.co.uk (referred to as the “Website”) is owned by Apexgray.
By placing an order on this Website you agree to the below Terms, Conditions and Purchasing Terms which will create the sales contract, between yourself and us at the point of order confirmation and acceptance.
2. PLACING AN ORDER
– Add the products you want on our Website to your basket
– Ensure you select the correct size before adding these items to your basket
– Once you have added all items you would like to purchase, proceed to checkout
– You must provide billing, shipping, email addresses and all other required details accurately
– Review the order before you complete the purchase
– Submit your order and you will receive a confirmation via the email address you provided at checkout.
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
2.2 ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATIONS
All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by Apexgray. We may choose not to accept your order at our own discretion. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
– If products are shown on the Website but are not available;
– If we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment;
– If shipping restrictions apply to a product;
– If products shown on the Website contain a manifest error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
– Suspected fraudulent activities.
Because we start to process your order as soon as it is submitted, it is not always possible to cancel your order
3. QUALITY AND MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
Minor differences in colour and other variations in products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Apexgray is not liable for these variations and deviations.
Apexgray draws your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the products. Apexgray is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
4. PRICE AND CURRENCY
All prices quoted at the payment stage are in Great British Pound (GBP).
Apexgray reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time, including promotional codes and gift cards. Including the right to adjust the price of any product at any given time without further discussion.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All orders made on the Apexgray Website are dispatched from Derbyshire, UK to the shipping address you provide at the checkout stage, orders are delivered on business days; excluding bank holidays and national holidays.
We aim to despatch orders on the same working day for orders placed before 11AM GMT. However, due to fluctuation in order volumes this is not always possible.
Express delivery is offered as an option. For orders to be despatched with Evri Express they need to be placed before 11AM GMT. Delivery can be up to two working days.
Any international orders may be subject to customs charges. These charges are not quoted at checkout and are entirely out of our control.
Apexgray cannot be held responsible for delay in delivery, including but not limited to the following;
Any incorrect customer details, customs clearance, inventory levels, national or private strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on Apexgray products, product packaging and/or on the Website, whether registered or not (the “Trade Marks”) remain the exclusive property of Apexgray. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website.
7. RETURN YOUR BAG INCENTIVE
This incentive is applicable from 28th March 2021.
The customer must cover all costs for the return of the item.
The bag for life returns form must accompany the parcel – Downloaded from https://apexgray.co.uk/bag-for-life/.
Apexgray must have physically received the bag(s) from the customer within 15 days of the customer receiving their goods.
Any bags not found to not be in their original condition will not be accepted (i.e. torn, washed, stained/marks, distinctive smells, covered in animal or human hair – this list is not exhaustive).
Depending on the type of bag returned, either 5% or 10% of the original order value will be refunded to the same account from which the original order was made. Shipping charges are not included in the refund calculation.
There is a capped refund amount of £10.
More information can be found at https://apexgray.co.uk/bag-for-life/
8. GIFT CARDS
These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Apexgray gift cards.
1. These gift card terms apply to cards purchased online through the Apexgray website (www.apexgray.co.uk).
2. Apexgray reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Apexgray gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Apexgray gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Apexgray gift cards remain the property of Apexgray who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3. The value of your Apexgray gift card can be redeemed online at www.apexgray.co.uk.
4. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- The maximum amount that an individual Apexgray gift card can hold is GBP100.
- You can perform a balance enquiry at any by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your Apexgray gift card is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of activation following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
8. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
9. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
10. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
11. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Apexgray gift card is lost or stolen, Apexgray is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Apexgray cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Apexgray gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting an Apexgray gift card
12. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Apexgray gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
13. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Apexgray gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Apexgray gift card in the first instance.
14. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Apexgray gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The use of this Website as well as any purchase agreement between you and us, will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions on this page at the time you place an order or browse our Website.
Please check the Apexgray Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.